Enjoyable though it is, acquiring works of art or building a collection requires time, money and specialist knowledge. There are occasions when you will need professional guidance. We stand ready to assist collectors, corporations and public institutions.
- advice on the establishment and development of private, corporate or institutional art collections, including sourcing works by leading Australian and international artists;
- advice on art investment strategies, including on trends, value and quality in contemporary Australian art;
- assist architects on the selection of site-specific art and sculpture for new projects;
- arranging appraisal and valuation of artworks by valuers approved under the federal government’s Cultural Gifts Program;
- condition reporting, conservation and restoration, using the skills and expertise of Australia’s leading artwork restorers;
- framing, hanging and installation, through our network of professional and experienced service providers;
- commissioning of works by the artists we represent for particular collections or for public art;
- guidance on all aspects of collection management.